MEDIACREST ENTERTAINMENT, S.L. undertakes to respect the current legislation on personal data protection, users’ privacy and the confidentiality and safety of personal data, as laid out in Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation, as well as in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, adopting for said purpose the technical and organisational measures necessary to avoid the loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised access and theft of any personal data provided, in view of the available technology, the nature of the data and the risks these are exposed to.
Specifically, MEDIACREST ENTERTAINMENT, S.L. hereby informs users that their personal data can only be requested for processing purposes if they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specified, explicit and legitimate purposes they have been obtained for.
When personal data are collected through the website www.mediacrest.es, the user will be informed in advance, clearly and unequivocally, of the following points:
- The existence of personal data processing.
- The identity and address of the person responsible for data processing.
- The purpose of and legal basis for processing personal data.
- The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
- Whether the response to the questions asked is mandatory or optional, as well as the consequences of obtaining data or refusing to provide them.
- The time period during which personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this time period.
- The possibility of exercising the right to access personal data related to the interested party and their rectification or deletion, or the limitation of or opposition to their processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- The user is solely responsible for any forms completed with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date data.
Specifically, by registering on the website www.mediacrest.es, the user (hereinafter the “User”) agrees to the processing of their data by MEDIACREST ENTERTAINMENT, S.L., with Tax Identification Number ESB-67163477 and legally registered at Ausiàs Marc, 37, 08010, Barcelona, Spain.
- The purpose for processing users’ personal data, which is the legal basis for said processing, is to:
- Manage communications of the user of the website www.mediacrest.es (hereinafter the “Website”).
- Maintain a suitable relationship with providers, collaborators, teachers, students, distributors and clients that use the means placed at their disposal on this Website.
- Send users informative, and/or commercial or promotional communications (including through electronic transmissions like email, SMS, MMS or similar services, related with the company’s activities and/or the film, television and audiovisual production sectors).
- Manage the spontaneous job candidacies that can be sent via this Website.
- Manage and carry out our casting activities, as well as assess the participation of applicants in the events, competitions, film and television productions, musical production, public relations and other annexed or complementary activities organised by Mediacrest Entertainment, S.L. and its clients.
Personal data are collected directly from the users. By providing the information requested in the forms, users give their consent to their data being incorporated into a file belonging to MEDIACREST ENTERTAINMENT, S.L. for the above-described purposes and being kept while necessary or suitable for said purposes.
Any communication to third parties of the personal data of Users of the Website, www.mediacrest.es/en, as well as the use of these for any other purpose, will be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the identity of the transferees and the purpose for which the communicated data will be processed, and, when appropriate, requesting the user’s consent.
MEDIACREST ENTERTAINMENT, S.L., legally registered at Ausiàs Marc, 37, 1st Floor, 08010, Barcelona, Spain, is responsible for processing personal data and therefore guarantees the users’ rights to access, rectify, delete, oppose and transfer the data provided, as well as any other rights that may assist the user, which they can request by sending a letter along with a copy of their Identity Document addressed to Mediacrest Entertainment, S.L., using the address indicated above or the following email: [email protected].
By providing the requested information, the interested party gives their consent to their data being incorporated into a file belonging to MEDIACREST ENTERTAINMENT, S.L., in accordance with the above-described purposes.